Tip business: Shop
Nivel limba straina: Upper Intermediate
Cost cazare/saptamana: -
Data de incepere: To be announced
Data de incheiere: To be announced
Growing from a single corner grocer to a chain of more than 375 stores throughout New England, New York and New Jersey, Stop & Shop has offered its customers the best selection, quality and value for 100 years! So if you are looking to gain new skills or start your first job, you will find the recipe for success at Stop & Shop. We welcome talented individuals who are motivated, friendly and diverse to come join our team! This Stop & Shop is located a beautiful historic town of Wareham. Visitors come and enjoy the stunning ocean views from the seaport to the lighthouses and the beaches. During the summertime the days are filled with concerts, art and craft shows and outdoor activities. If you like to go hiking, biking and swimming then this is the place for you!
Reasons to join us this summer:
· Great wage- $11 per hour!
· Wide variety of job opportunities!
· Employer hires couples and groups up to 4!
· Employer assists with finding housing!
· Employer organizes end of summer celebration!
· Spend your summer in beautiful Cape Cod, right on the Atlantic Coast!
About Wareham, MA
Known as the “Gateway to Cape Cod”, Wareham is located just before Cape Cod begins. Wareham is a centrally located town as the head of Buzzards Bay, only one hour from Boston, 45 minutes from Providence, and a short bus ride to the Cape. There are over 54 miles of coastline in Wareham, making it the ideal spot for lounging on the beach, renting kayaks for a day, or taking a boat tour to the Elizabeth Islands or Martha’s Vineyard! Your summer will fly by with plenty of things to do in Wareham!
Did you know?
· Housing can be difficult to find in Wareham. You must secure housing before coming to the US. Please contact the store manager as soon as you are hired to start the housing process. The earlier you find housing, the better it will be!
· “Buzzards Bay” was named by colonists who saw a large bird on the shore they named a buzzard. It was, in fact, an osprey which can be commonly seen on the shores of Buzzards Bay.
· All of the Elizabeth Islands are privately owned by the Forbes Family, except for Cuttyhunk and Penikese. Make sure to check those out as they are open to the public!
· Make sure to check out the Great Neck Wildlife Sanctuary, to spend some time in nature and look out for a heron!
A typical summer in Wareham includes plenty of sunshine and occasional rain showers. The days are warmer and the evening can be cooler. The average summer temperature is 73°F (23°C) with the warmest month being July with an average temperature of 79°F (26°C). For more information about the weather, please visit: www.weather.com.
How to Get There
Students should contact their employer with their arrival information. Plan to arrive in Wareham a few days before your start date to complete necessary paperwork. Students must arrive between the hours of 7am (07h) and 7pm (19h).
Students can fly into Boston Logan Airport (BOS) where they’ll switch to the MBTA. Students should take the Silver Line (SL1) to South Station and from there take the Commuter Rail Middleborough/Lakeville to Lakeville. Once in Lakeville, students can take the Wareham-Lakeville Connector to Wareham. From the train station, students can take a taxi to their housing in Wareham.
Mai multe informatii in curand!